94 Rock – Your Home for the Huskers
KNEN-FM 94.7 MHz
214 North 7th Street, Suite 1
P.O. Box 747
Norfolk, NE 68701
phone (402) 371-0100
fax (402) 371-0050
studio (402) 371-9494
94 Rock is an equal opportunity employer that believes in a diverse work environment and encourages women and minorities to apply for positions that are available at our radio station.
In an effort to inform interested candidates, 94 Rock would like to both solicit information and welcome information from community organizations and groups that would allow our radio station to better publicize current employment opportunities. Please call 371-0100 with any questions.
94 Rock is an equal opportunity employer.
Can you be direct and convincing when you know it’s right for the client?
Do you naturally earn trust with the people you meet?
Do you always live up to your commitments, even if it requires going the extra mile?
Do you consistently out produce others with whom you work?
94 Rock/KNEN-FM has a sales opening right now…The position requires a bright, resourceful, highly motivated and committed individual who will venture out into the market to create potential prospects and to develop profitable new opportunities for both advertiser and station. We offer valuable training, a competitive commission plan and excellent benefits.
Please submit resume to Khris Buettner, 94 Rock Sales Manager, P.O. Box 747, Norfolk, NE 68702-0747 or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KNEN-FM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
94 ROCK GENERAL CONTEST RULES
1. You must be 18 or older, unless otherwise specified. Satisfactory proof of identification and age must be presented before claiming a prize.
2. You may only win 1 (one) contest per 30 day period.
3. Only one winner per household.
4. 94 ROCK is not responsible for lost or delayed mail, for telephone or fax equipment failures, or for email system malfunctions causing a contestant to lose or delay the chance to participate.
5. Employees of 94 ROCK and their immediate family members or anyone residing with them on a permanent basis are not eligible to win.
6. Employees of clients that sponsor a 94 ROCK contest and their immediate family members or anyone residing with them on a permanent basis are not eligible to win.
7. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes associated with winning the prize. Winners will need to sign a W-9 form, provided by 94 ROCK, before receiving any prizes valued at over $600.
8. Participants must be US citizens for prizes valued at $600 or greater, unless otherwise specified.
9. Prizes have no cash equivalent and are not transferable.
10. 94 ROCK reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value in its sole discretion, either before or after a winner has been selected.
11. 94 ROCK management will have sole discretion to decide any questions concerning the interpretation of rules governing the promotion and the administration of the promotion, and such decisions shall be final.
12. The promotion rules may be amended at any time by 94 ROCK management without prior notice. However, all changes will be published on the 94 ROCK Website and effective as of that date.
13. In the case of a tie, 94 ROCK reserves the right to choose the winner by any method it deems appropriate.
14. 94 ROCK reserves the right to reject or discard any incomplete or confusing entry and any entry not submitted in accordance with promotion rules.
15. No promotion, promotion rules, or explanations thereof shall be construed or implemented in any way which violates applicable laws and regulations, including FCC rules and regulations.
16. Participants will not have any expectation of privacy concerning the information submitted or the announcement of winners. 94 ROCK reserves the right to use such information for any purpose as 94 ROCK deems appropriate.
17. Submission of an entry or response shall constitute acceptance of the promotion rules and a waiver of any and all claims against 94 ROCK and any client related to the promotion.