View All Local News
Much of Norfolk Underwater After Heavy Rains
NORFOLK - Heavy rainfall Wednesday morning stranded a number of vehicles around Norfolk. Standing water covered a number of roads in Norfolk, stranding numerous vehicles and forcing city officials to barricade some roads that were completely impassable. Norfolk Police Chief Bill Mizner says his staff responded to 11 vehicles that were either stalled or stranded in standing water. City officials estimate that at its worst, the standing water was 18" deep in some spots. Early reports indicate ...
View All National News
Sister of Alleged Boston Marathon Bombers Arrested for Bomb Threat
(NEW YORK) -- The sister of the alleged Boston Marathon bombers was arrested on Wednesday for allegedly threatening a Harlem woman.According to the New York Police Department, Alia....
- USC Football Player Admits He Lied About Injury, Pool Rescue
- One Midwest High School, Two American Terrorists
- Military Jet Crashes in Virginia
View All World News
Centcom Confirms Three More Airstrikes on ISIS Targets in Iraq
(WASHINGTON) -- The U.S. Central Command acknowledged three more airstrikes conducted against targets related to the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria near Erbil and the Mosul Dam on....
- Canadian Flight En Route to Cuba Diverted Due to Disruptive Passengers
- UN Report Details War Crimes Committed by Syrian Government, Militant Groups
- CDC Staffer Returns to US After Low-Risk Contact with Individual Infected with Ebola
View All Music News
ZZ Top Postpones Remaining Tour Dates with Jeff Beck After Bassist Dusty Hill Injures Hip
It's been a tough summer for ZZ Top's Dusty Hill. Last month, the 65-year-old bassist needed a kidney stone operation, which caused his band to cancel six headlining dates,....