View All Local News
Young Norfolk Boy Spends 1st Holiday at Home
NORFOLK: After bouncing from hospital to hospital for most of his young life, one Norfolk boy is spending his first holiday at home with his family. Keagan Sullivan was born on September 7th 2011, 11 weeks before his initial due date. Shortly after he was born, doctors diagnosed Keagan with Bronchopulmonary dysphasia or BPD, a rare and serious lung condition which Keagan's parents Bob and Katlinn say made it nearly impossible for him to breathe on his own. Bob Sullivan: Keagan's Father: "Righ...
View All National News
Sinkhole Threatens Two Homes at Florida Retirement Community
(ORLANDO, Fla.) -- A 50-foot deep sinkhole is threatening two homes at a Florida retirement community. The ground opened up Saturday between two houses at a community called The Vi....
- Twelve-Year-Old Dies on Boy Scout Camping Trip in Washington State
- Thousands of Cops Joining Boston Marathon Security Efforts
- Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Lake-Front Home, Cops Say
View All World News
Loch Ness Monster Reportings on the Rise After Sighting on Apple Maps
(LOCH NESS, Scotland) -- Images of what is reportedly the infamous monster of Scotland's Loch Ness has spawned a spate of copycat sightings since the mythical creature was suppos....
- Prince George Squeals With Delight Upon Meeting Bilby Named After Him
- South Korea Ferry Captain in Custody as Divers Search for Survivors
- Pakistani Journalist Targeted, Shot by Militants
View All Music News
Elton John Establishes Fund in Memory of Late Dance Music Pioneer, Will Play NYC Charity Event Soon
You may never have heard of Frankie Knuckles, but dance music as we know it today may not have existed without him. The Grammy-winning deejay and record producer, known as ....